We encourage you to learn more about the Truss-T Hanger. Please check out the rest of our website to learn about our company, our variety of products and accessories, and to find out the latest Truss-T Hanger news. After reading about our product and all of the advantages, and especially after using the Truss-T Hanger for yourself, we sincerely believe you will never use any other product again. Please feel free to contact us today to ask any questions, discuss uses for the product, or order the Truss-T Hanger today! We look forward to serving you both now and in the future!
Truss-T Hanger Mounted to Top or Bottom Chord of Truss System using Integrated Nut/Washer
1. Remove Truss-T Hanger and square nut /washer from packaging.
2. Using your hands, thread the square nut/washer (clockwise) to provide a 2-1/2” clearance between the bottom of the “T” and the top of the washer.
3. Rotate the Truss-T Hanger Assembly 90° clockwise while insuring the bottom of the Truss-T Hanger “T” is above the top surface of the steel truss.
4. Position the Truss-T Hanger Assembly in the proper location and hand tighten.
5. Once installed, tighten the nut with a wrench.
Support Luminaire/Conduit, Tubing & Cable/Piping with 1/2” NPT Threaded Coupler Top or Bottom Chord
1. Remove Truss-T Hanger unit from packaging.
2. Engage coupling to provide a 2-1/2” clearance between the bottom of the “T” and the top of the coupling.
3. Precut a section of 1/2” Schedule 80 pipe to the required length for the application.
4. Thread the pipe section into the coupling while maintaining the 2-1/2” distance outlined in Step 2.
5. While holding on to the pipe section, insert the Truss-T Hanger Assembly parallel through the center of the steel truss.
6. Rotate the Truss-T Hanger assembly 90° clockwise while insuring the bottom of the Truss-T Hanger “T” is above the top surface of the steel truss.
7. Position the Truss-T Hanger Assembly in the proper location and hand tighten.
8. Once installed, the Truss-T Hanger Assembly may be repositioned by loosening the assembly and then hand tightening securely.